Supply of fuel for the vehicle fleet assigned to state agencies through inter-administrative agreements that facilitate the recruitment process and generate economy to our customers.
In this process, the customer can count on a complete service:
1. Automatic control of fuel supply with electronic devices, chips and information management systems
2.Control of mileage that allows each client to establish their performance standards (miles / gallon).
3. Direct supervision of the supply process in the designated service stations.
4. Providing periodic information per license plate, dependence and fuel types, including a report on the remaining balances on contracts.
The ESU, Empresa para la Seguridad Urbana, (USE, Urban Safety Enterprise) has signed a total of 25 contracts related to this, among its main clients are:
- MAYOR’S OFFICE OF ITAGUI
- MAYOR’S OFFICE OF LA ESTRELLA
- METROPOLITAN AREA
- THE PILOTO PUBLIC LIBRARY
- CITY COUNCIL OF MEDELLIN
- THE COMPTROLLER GENERAL’S OFFICE OF ANTIOQUIA
- THE COMPTROLLER GENERAL’S OFFICE OF THE REPUBLIC
- THE COMPTROLLER GENERAL’S OFFICE OF MEDELLIN
- EMPRESAS VARIAS DE MEDELLIN
- THE OFFICE OF THE GOVERNOR OF ANTIOQUIA
- MUNICIPALITY OF CALDAS
- OMBUDSPERSON OF MEDELLIN
- JUDICIAL BRANCH
- THE TRANSPORT TERMINAL
- THE OFFICE OF THE PROSECUTOR