We provide recruitment services and supplies of goods and services that support the mission activities of public entities, with emphasis on security and justice agencies. We focus our management on the following guidelines:
1. Food: supply and logistical transportation of prepared foods (snacks, breakfasts, lunches and dinners) according to customer needs.
2. Repairing of the Vehicle Fleet: maintenance and repair of motor vehicles and motorcycles in specialized workshops.
3. Purchase of the Vehicle Fleet: acquisition of all types of vehicle models, motorcycles and buses with special adaptations such as CAI Móviles (Mobile vehicles used for Immediate Safety Service, CAI = Centro de Atención Inmediata), D.A.R.E (Drug Abuse Prevention Program in Adolescence) buses and virtual classrooms.
4. Events: logistical development of small, medium and large format events.
5. Equipment: uniforms and accessories earmarked for security and justice agencies.
6. Transportation: rental of trucks and passenger vehicles per hour, per day, or monthly. Armored vehicles for the government sector.
7. Technology: acquisition of technological and telecommunications components such as hardware, software, and high-tech equipment.
- Municipality of Caldas
- Municipality of Sabaneta
- Municipality of Itagüí
- Municipality of Bello
- Municipality of Medellín
- City Council of Medellín
- Comptroller General of Antioquia